You love your bestie. You want to show your appreciation for them with a cute gift. Why not send them a cute giraffe stuffed animal or a handcrafted bath bomb? While one gift alone can’t possibly encompass the entire shared love of your friendship, you can get started with showing your appreciation with these six adorable gifts for your friendship.
1. Stuffed Animal — Don’t have a cow. Send your friend a stuffed cow instead. Cows not their thing? Get them a no-drama llama because, like your friendship, you’re all about the good vibes. SendAFriend has plenty of stuffed animal options, from the classic teddy bear to a fabulous unicorn. Even when you two can’t be together in person, your friend can still cuddle their favorite stuffed animal and be reminded of you and your friendship.
2. Bath Bombs — Have a spa day together! You two can go out for a spa day, and you can buy them some bath bombs at the spa so your friend will have a nice reminder of your spa day together. Alternatively, you two can make your own DIY bath bombs. There are plenty of recipes for bath bombs online. Some basic ingredients you’ll need are baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, cornstarch, water, essential oil, a carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil, food coloring and a mold like candy pans or round plastic molds for bath bombs. You can also get creative and add dried flowers or sugar cake decorations to the bath bomb.
3. Facial Sprays — Facial sprays may seem like a mist-ery, but they’re quite simple. They may seem like overpriced water bottle sprays, but they actually are an essential part of your skincare routine. If your BFF loves skincare and self-care, give them a facial spray. Facial sprays are beneficial for all ages and face types. They’ll help keep your friend’s skin hydrated since they’re made with soothing and hydrating ingredients. All they need to do is spritz it on their face with their eyes closed. It can be applied as needed over makeup or on a freshly cleansed face.
4. Personalized Coffee Mug — Make your friend feel extra special by getting them a personalized coffee mug. It could be a mug with their initials or their name on it. It could be one hand-drawn with a portrait of your friend or you and your friend together on it. Maybe it’ll have one of their favorite quotes. Whatever their style may be, you can certainly create a coffee mug just for them. There are tons of stores you can find online with artists who can help make your creation come to life.
5. Matching Chunky Sneakers — Friendship bracelets are so overdone. Try matching chunky sneakers instead. They’re practical. They’re stylish. You’ll love wearing them together whenever you two go on vacation. Going for a hike together? Wear your matching sneakers in a leopard print. Going shopping together? Grab the white sneaks. They make for a great photo op.
6. Custom Face Socks — According to Truly Experiences, more and more people are looking to give gifts that go beyond just practical or just for fun purposes. They want to give gifts that show people they care. If you want to give a gift that’s practical, fun and truly shows you care, have you considered custom face socks? You can get your friend silly socks that are fun because they have your face or their face on them. They’re practical because they’ll actually wear socks almost every day. They’ll show you care because they’re well-thought-out. Look at you, you expert gift giver.Any of these cute gifts make for a great way to show your friend how much you care about them and your friendship. Combine any of these gifts to make an extra special gift set. Need more inspiration for care packages or a stuffed animal gift bundle? SendAFriend has all the care packages and gift bundles you’ll need to send your friend a cuddly stuffed animal friend.