Summer is finally here! It’s a time for beach getaways, graduation ceremonies and warm weather birthday celebrations. If you’re looking for a care package to send someone this summer, look no further than our list of six ideas for the perfect summer care package. From a cute wolf stuffed animal to a fun, friendship-themed care package, we’ve got you covered with care package ideas this summer!
1. Sunshine Care Package — This care package is all about encompassing the beauty and joy of the sun. Just like the sun is yellow, this summery package will include items all in yellow. Think of a yellow t-shirt, yellow pair of shorts, a yellow bottle of sunscreen, a yellow poncho for when it rains and more. Include some yummy yellow treats like yellow gummy bears and lemon drops.
2. Game Care Package — Encourage them to get their game on with a game care package. Include some miniature board games like tiny tabletop versions of Scrabble and Candy Land. Puzzles, dominoes, cards and charades sets also work well for the game care package. Include snacks like chips and popcorn to keep them fueled for a game night.
3. Arts and Crafts Care Package — Inspire their inner artist with an arts and crafts care package. This kind of care package is suitable for any person who wants to do some artwork solo or get creative with friends. Arts and crafts care packages normally include markers, pencils, crayons and sharpeners. You may include a mug that can be painted on, so add paint, paint brushes and a smock so they don’t get dirty.
4. Stuffed Animal Care Package — Send someone some seriously cute stuffed animals this summer. Whether they’re your preteen going off to sleepaway camp for the summer or a new grad getting ready to move out for college, people of all ages will love a stuffed animal friend. Send them their favorite animals like the majestic wolf or a mythical creature. Even when you can’t be there with them in person, they’ll have a stuffed animal creature to cuddle with. You can include other comforting items in a stuffed animal care package. Send them a thoughtful, personalized card with a message from you.
5. Food Care Package — According to a survey conducted on behalf of CARE, the humanitarian organization, 64 percent of those who received a care package received snacks and candy. This comes as no surprise because who doesn’t love food? It might be savory snacks like chips and popcorn. It might be sweet snacks like licorice or chocolate. Whatever their taste is, send them a food care package with treats they’ll love to munch on this summer.
6. Beach Care Package — It’s summertime, after all, so you can’t forget about a beach-themed care package! For fun in the sun, include a reusable tumbler in the care package so they can bring their juice, soda or water to stay hydrated. Include some broad-spectrum sunscreen and lip balm with SPF protection so they’ll be protected from the sun. Consider adding some seashells to get them excited about the beach.
With any of these summer care package ideas, you’re sure to put a smile on anyone’s face that will shine like a July afternoon sun. If you’re looking to put a smile on the face of someone in need, check out SendAFriend’s stuffed animal donations. SendAFriend has donated over $1 million to incredible charities that are also dedicated to making the world a better place. You can join in on making a difference by sending a stuffed animal friend to someone in need.