If you’ve been getting her the same kind of gift every year, or you’re not sure what to get her, make this year something special. This year, give her a thoughtful anniversary gift she’ll love. From cute stuffed animals she can cuddle with to taking a pasta-making class together, read our list of seven anniversary gift ideas for her.Give Her Cute Stuffed Animals
1. Date Bucket List Book — If you’re still doing the same humdrum date activities like a movie night here or a dinner at a restaurant there, it’s time to spice up your dating life. You can get a date bucket list book with clever date ideas for you two to cross off your list as you experience them together. These date ideas can include stargazing, axe throwing and even skydiving. Any of these unique date ideas are sure to spice up any connection.
2. Subscription Box — Subscription boxes are all the rage right now. Whatever her interests may be, there’s a subscription box for her that she’ll love. If she loves fashion, get her a monthly subscription for some clothing and accessories in her size. If she loves art, get her a subscription box where she gets curated art supplies every month. The possibilities are endless. She’ll light up every time she gets her box just for her.
3. Stuffed Animal Care Package — Show her how much you care with a “someone loves you” box. Stuffed toys aren’t just for kids. Even when you and your partner live together, there will be times when you won’t always be with each other. Gift her a stuffed animal care package for your anniversary so that she’ll always have something special to snuggle with.Send a Stuffed Animal Care Package
4. Personalized Wedding Art — Celebrate your anniversary with personalized wedding art designed by an independent artist. They can design a poster or piece of art based on you and your significant other. You can put your names and the date of your wedding anniversary. Wrap it up nicely and give it to her so the two of you can hang it up together.
5. Out-of-the-Box Weekend Getaway — Give her an experience that will really wow her. Book an out-of-the-box weekend getaway. Don’t just book another hotel. Reserve a cabin in the middle of the woods where you two can unplug and relax. Try renting a posh apartment in your favorite city for the weekend. Go for that beachside house this weekend.
6. Take a Class Together — Learn something new together by taking a fun class. Take a cooking class where you’ll learn how to make pasta from scratch. Improve your wine IQ with a wine tasting class. Get artsy with woodworking and jewelry making. Try glassblowing. Plan on traveling to a different country in the near future? Take a foreign language class together.
7. Give Her a Day Off — For the woman who is constantly taking care of other people, give her a day off. You can book a maid service for the day or find some help on an app like TaskRabbit. Don’t let her do any household chores or any work that she doesn’t have to do. If she normally watches the kids, take the kids out for the day to give her a few hours of alone time.
According to a survey from Truly Experiences, over 60 percent of couples say that finding an anniversary gift their partner will like is the most difficult part. With our list of thoughtful anniversary gifts, you’re sure to find just the right gift or experience for her to celebrate another year of love together.