She might be your girlfriend, the one you call the Queen of Queen City or the country girl next door you know as your neighbor and best friend. From the girl who grew up in the country to the city transplant who’s getting used to her new country lifestyle, here are six cute gifts for the country girl in your life.
- Customized Serving Boards — Break out the wine and cheese. Get the country girl her very own customized serving board. It can be designed with special details just for her, such as her name, initials or even fun embroidered designs like flowers or her state of residence. Many serving boards also come with tools like cheese knives as well for different types and sizes of cheese.
- Birth Month Flower Grow Kit — She’s a hands-on kind of gal who loves to grow flowers and do gardening in the yard. Give her a grow kit so she can grow flowers for her birth month. If she were born in July, she would be growing a larkspur flower. This gift is ideal for Mother’s Day or her birthday to celebrate her day. Many of these kits come with seeds and a bottle or vase to grow them in. Others you can literally grow in the bag it comes in. Most of them don’t come with soil, so you may need to gift the soil separately.
- Stuffed Farm Animal Toy — She’s an animal lover who grew up with farm animals. Or maybe she’s new to the countryside and looking to get acquainted with farm animals. Get her cozy at home with a stuffed farm animal toy like a cow stuffed animal. If she’s a fan of alpacas or llamas, get her a cute llama stuffed animal.
- Fuzzy Slippers — According to Beth Goldstein, a fashion industry analyst for NPD Group, sales for fuzzy slippers increased by 50 percent. We’re seeing more and more people slip into this cozy trend. Get the country girl a pair of fuzzy slippers she can wear around the house. When she’s sitting on her porch reading a book and sipping a warm cup of tea, she’ll look and feel oh-so-comfy with some pretty fuzzy slippers.
- Mason Jar Herb Garden — If she doesn’t like to get her hands too dirty outside or if she wants to garden even when it’s a rainy day, get her a Mason jar herb garden. She can grow these herbs indoors. She’ll especially love this gift if she’s a cook or baker. Fresh herbs will add a special taste to any meal she makes. Having an indoor Mason jar herb garden will allow her to grow organic herbs year-round. Plus, the herb garden acts as a naturally aesthetic decoration for the kitchen or living room.
- Outdoor Wine Table — She may enjoy sipping a glass of wine in her backyard. She probably doesn’t enjoy having to awkwardly hold her glass while sitting on the grass. Get her a collapsible wine table that can hold two glasses and a wine bottle. Depending on the size of the table, you could also fit a plate or cheese board. Grab the wine glasses and get her an outdoor wine table. This kind of table is specially designed to hold glasses of wine outdoors. It’ll pair well with the customized serving board, too.
Send a Stuffed Animal Care Package
She’s smart, determined and somehow always polite. She’s a country girl through and through. Whether you’re looking for a thoughtful gift for your bestie from the South or an anniversary gift for your country girlfriend, use SendAFriend to give a stuffed animal care package to remind them how much you care.