So you’ve got an animal lover in your life. Maybe it’s your 5-year-old with a serious curiosity about elephants. They’ve been hinting to you for a while that they want an elephant stuffed animal. Perhaps it’s your partner who loves all kinds of cuddly creatures. From curious children to inspired adults who love all kinds of animals, here are seven snuggly gifts every wildlife lover will go wild for.
- Matching Pet Sweaters — According to a survey by the American Pet Products Association, 70 percent of households in the U.S. have a pet. Whether you’re pet parents or are thinking about adding a new furry member to the family, get the party started with matching comfy pet sweaters. You can get a pet sweater for yourself with your cat’s or dog’s face on it. Your pet can have a sweater with your face on it. Sure, it’s cheesy, but wow — won’t it make for a slow clap and a chuckle?
- Pet Mugs — There’s something so calming about drinking a morning cup of coffee or your afternoon tea out of your favorite mug. Upgrade your mug game with a mug with your pet’s face on it. It makes for a great gift for any animal lover. Even if they don’t have a pet, you can get them a mug with their favorite animal or mythical creature on it because we can’t all have pet unicorns.
- Snuggly Animal-Themed Throw Blanket — Don’t just get any boring old throw blanket. Get an animal-themed throw blanket. Perhaps you want a throw blanket with penguins on it when it’s chilly. Maybe you want to make your living room feel like a jungle by getting a throw blanket with snakes. Whatever your taste or favorite kind of animal, there’s sure to be a throw blanket with that animal print.
- Stuffed Animals — Every wildlife lover needs an array of cute stuffed animals. The stuffed animal can be for your child who loves something to cuddle with each night. The stuffed animal can be for you or your partner who has a particular affinity for an animal. Stuffed animals aren’t just for kids. They’re for anyone who loves animals. They’re cozy companions that give someone of any age something to hold and love. If you want to send a gift to a wildlife lover, send them a stuffed animal care package.
- Animal Slippers — Get snuggly with animal slippers. Those animal slippers can be in the pattern or print of an animal you love, like a leopard print or cheetah pattern. The animal slippers can just have a minimalist outline of a giraffe or a cat. Any animal lover will love slipping into these snuggly slippers when they’re walking around their home.
- Animal Pillows — Animal pillows make for great decorations and statement pieces. Similar to the slippers, these pillows can be in different animal prints and patterns. They can have bold or simple designs. It’s all up to you or the person receiving the animal pillow, depending on their style. When in doubt, go for a neutral-toned animal pillow with a minimalist design so it doesn’t clash with any of their other decor.
- Mythical Creature Nightlight — Not all animals have to be real. They can be mythical creatures like unicorns or dragons. If you have a little one who is afraid of the dark, get them a nightlight with their favorite mythical creature on it. It will inspire them to be brave, even when they’re afraid to go to bed at night. The fierce dragon or magical unicorn will protect them from the monsters under the bed. That way, they can snuggle the night away with their stuffed animal.